Maximize Your Experience with Technology Tools
Greenbuild works to provide platforms that help you maximize your experience and make the most of your time. Additional Greenbuild 2013 tools will be announced in June 2013.
- Greenbuild Mobile App
- Schedule sessions, search for exhibitors and navigate the expo halls – all in the palm of your hand! The Greenbuild Mobile App is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Follow the links below to download the Greenbuild Mobile App now.
- Greenbuild Note-Taking App
- Purchase the Greenbuild 2013 Note-Taking App and get access to all conference slides. Take notes, highlight and draw on the presentation slides using your smart phone or tablet as you listen to your sessions. The Greenbuild Note-Taking App is available for iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from Apple iTunes and the Google Play Store.
- An activation code is required and can be purchased through registration or at the Conference Proceedings desk onsite. Once the conference is over, you can email yourself a personal summary, access your notes online or continue to view and add notes to the slides on your personal device.
- Virtual Newsroom – Search and browse useful news and relevant information about the 900 exhibitors who will be onsite at Greenbuild 2013.