Greenbuild Knowledge Bar
Get face time with subject matter experts from across the green building industry at the Greenbuild 2013 Knowledge Bar and get your questions answered!
The Knowledge Bar facilitates small group discussions around a specific topic in the form of 30 minute conversations led by industry experts. Check out the 2013 Conversations below:
Knowledge Bar Conversations
- Wednesday, Nov. 20
- 9:30-10:30am - Scales of Affordable Housing: From Historic Buildings to Neighborhoods
- 11:00-11:30am - How to Better Engage with Your Green Building Council
- 2:00-2:30pm - Creating Healthy & Equitable Communities
- 3:30-4:00pm - Materials Transparency for Human and Environmental Health
- Thursday, Nov. 21
- 9:30-10:00am - LEED EBOM or Not? A Brief Debate
- 11:00-11:30am - USGBC - Where do you fit in? From USGBC Student to Emerging Professional to Chapter Leader
- 12:30-1:00pm - In Response to Resiliency - How communities are preparing for disaster
- 3:30-4:00pm - USGBC Leadership Unplugged: A conversation between the founders, pioneering early adopters and the next generation.
Want to help create the Greenbuild 2014 Knowledge Bar Lineup? Apply to join the Greenbuild Special Programs Working Group by November 29, 2013.