Committees and Working Groups
USGBC Committees and Working Groups drive Greenbuild. Thank you to our 2013 Committee and Working Group Members.
2014 Call for Expressions of Interest
Interested in being a part of Greenbuild? There are numerous committees and working groups that you can join:
The Education Events Committee oversees the development of all USGBC educational platform opportunities including events, conferences, and summits promoting the adoption of green design, building and operations practices.
The Greenbuild Program Working Group plays an active role in the development and delivery of educational programming intended to meet the needs of attendees to the annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo.
The Greenbuild Special Programs Working Group oversees the development and delivery of innovative educational programs, formats, and conference features. This group is charged with the continued evolution of the Greenbuild Brand and ensuring cutting edge conference offerings.
The Exhibitor Advisory Working Group provides guidance for decisions which affect the exhibition component of Greenbuild. They also provide support in developing new ideas for the tradeshow floor.
The 2014 Call for Expressions of Interest is open from October 7, 2013 and ends November 29, 2013. Apply here beginning October 7.
If you have any questions about the Education Events Committees and associated working groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You 2013 Committees and Working Groups:
Education Events Committee
- Jeremy Benkin, CBRE
- Melanie L. Berkemeyer, U.S. Department of State Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations
- Eva Blake, YouthBuild USA
- Jeremy Cressman, American Standard Brands
- Rebecca Flora, RLF Collaborative
- Jackie Henke, TD Bank
- Chris Hsieh, Trane
- Kate Hurst, U.S. Green Building Council (Co-Chair)
- Thomas Kelly, Carrier Corp
- Amy Mussen, Bently Systems, Inc.
- Lois Vitt Sale, PWG, Wight & Company
- Jason Warnock, Post + Beam (Nysan Solar Control) (Co-Chair)
Greenbuild Program Working Group
- Todd Evans, Black & Veatch
- Matt Gray, Mayors Office of Sustainability, City of Cleveland
- Myer Harrell, Weber Thompson
- Kim Ilardi, Whiting-Turner
- Komal Kotwal, WHR Architects
- Amanda Langweil, Goshow Architects
- Kevin Mlutkowski, American Concrete Institute
- Emily Scofield, USGBC North Carolina Chapter
- Pepper Smith, Davis Energy Group, Inc.
- Lois Vitt Sale, Chair, Wight & Company (chair)
- Gregg Woodruff, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
Greenbuild Special Programs Working Group
- Brittany Bliffen, YRG sustainability
- Brittany Eldredge, Lorax Partnerships, LLC
- Heather Gay, Dunwoody College of Technology
- Holley Henderson, H2 Ecodesign
- Jules Paulk, Woodline Solutions of North America
- Maria Perez, Gensler
- Mick Schwedler, Trane
- Annette Stelmack (Chair), Inspirit llc (Chair)
- Alicia Daniels Uhlig, GGLO
- Andrea Vollf, VK Sustainable Concepts
Greenbuild Exhibitor Advisory Working Group
- Amy Katz, McGraw-Hill Construction
- Emily Kante, Bradley Corporation
- Megan Hemmerle, Arup
- Paul Shahriari, SmartBIM
- Perry Johnson, Kohler Company
- Robert Reale, Carlisle Construction Materials (Chair)