Questions about registration? Please contact Greenbuild Registration at Greenbuild@compusystems.com or 708.486.0722.
Registration is now open for Volunteer Registration. To start the registration process, please click here!
For a step-by-step instructions, click here.
A Few Things to Know Before You Start Your Volunteer Registration
- You must log onto the Volunteer Registration site. You will not be able to access registration through the main attendee registration.
- In order to be taken through to the volunteer registration path you must answer “yes” to the question: Are you a full-time student or 25 years of age or younger on the Personal Information page, and then answer “yes” to the question: Would you like to volunteer at the Greenbuild Conference.
- When you select the full-time student/young professional package in registration, you will see that there is a $1 charge. This is only used to verify your credit card and will be removed within 10 business days.
- In order for your registration to be complete, you will have to select your volunteer shift hours during the process.
- Cancellation rules: You are able to cancel your registration at any time. You are only charged if you attend the conference, but do not complete your 8 hours of volunteer work.
Make sure to view the Volunteer Orientation Guide!
Did you miss the Volunteer Orientation? Download it here.