Greening Your Experience
Greenbuild 2012, four-time winner of the IMEX Green Meetings Award, will again call on its exhibitors to adhere to our green conference guidelines.
In addition, we invite all Greenbuild attendees and exhibitors to consider the following ways to reduce your environmental footprint while at Greenbuild:
- Carry a reusable drink container.
- Pass along your newspaper to someone else after you've read it, or make sure you recycle it.
- Recycle your materials in appropriate bins. Recycling bins are abundant at Greenbuild, and volunteers can help you decide which bin to use.
- Turn off your hotel room lights, heat, air conditioning, television and other electronics when you leave the room. Also, do not leave chargers for electronics such as cell phones or mp3 players plugged in except when they are actively being used to charge something.
- Use public transportation.
- Participate in the towel and sheet reuse program at your hotel.
- Make a charitable donation of emission reductions or dollars to offset the emissions produced by your travel. Details on this year's offset program will be available soon.
We welcome your support, participation and feedback in our continued commitment to improving our greening practices.Learn about our greening efforts in 2011 »