LEED professional credentials
Greenbuild is the place to earn CE hours for the LEED Credential Maintenance Program (CMP).
169 Greenbuild courses have been approved for LEED CE Hours, totaling 277 CE Hours.
21 Greenbuild sessions are LEED-specific. LEED-specific courses are also available through LEED workshops, the International Summit, and the Materials Summit
View the most up-to-date continuing education and LEED-specific education with the following links:
One-Click CMP at Greenbuild allows full conference attendees to get up to 15 hours of CMP for no additional cost. That’s a full year of continuing education. And all of those hours will be automatically reported to GBCI.
Here’s how it works.
- Earn 9 hours for attending 8 core educational sessions during the conference. Choose from 100 education sessions approved for LEED CE Hours.
- Earn 3 hours for attending the Greenbuild Keynote and the Closing Plenary.
- Earn 3 hours through Expo Hall Education learning opportunities on Wednesday and Thursday. Read topic-based white papers and then talk to exhibitors using suggested topical discussion questions. Scan your badge at a scanning station in any Expo Hall, and then complete the quiz you’ll be emailed upon scanning your badge. Earn 1.5 hours on Wednesday and 1.5 hours on Thursday.
Full Conference Attendee CMP Total = 15 hours
To receive credit, you need to scan in for every session and activity. For the Expo Hall education, you must scan into the designated Expo Hall education scanners and complete both expo hall quizzes after the show.
Hours will be reported directly to your My Credentials account, so you’ll see them reported with just one click. See Event Explorer for a listing of all sessions with LEED CE Hours.
Your attendance in GBCI-approved courses at Greenbuild will be automatically reported to GBCI. To enroll in this program, simply provide your GBCI number when registering for Greenbuild. Don't know your GBCI number? Find it through My Credentials on gbci.org.
Conference Proceedings CE Hours
Viewing the Greenbuild Conference proceedings can be utilized to fulfill the LEED CMP continuing education requirements.
- Self-report the time spent viewing these sessions under the Education category.
- Sessions within the Greenbuild Conference Proceedings will only be eligible for self reporting during the calendar year following the Greenbuild Conference. For Greenbuild 2013, LEED professionals can report sessions from the conference proceedings for CE hours through December 31, 2014.